Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Phillip Fulmer

  1. #11
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Phillip Fulmer

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully Rich Franklin....and Chris Todd. </div></div>

    Seriously, I wonder where Franklin will land? Will he ever coach at a big school again?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Phillip Fulmer

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skywalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tommy Bowden would look good in Tennessee orange. </div></div>

    Since I hate UT, heck I think so too!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #13
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Phillip Fulmer

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skywalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tommy Bowden would look good in Tennessee or
    ange. </div></div>
    in th
    I would rather keep Phil Fulmer. Bowden couldnt win in the ACC with that backfield, he dang sure couldnt win in the SEC. People need to back off taking personal shots at Phil Fulmer, especially Tenn fans. I'm not saying that a change doesnt need to be made, but making fun of him is very juvenile. Fulmer has given the better part of his life to the University of Tennessee, and put Tennessee on the map. He is a victim of his own success. I guess im probably older than alot on here, but I remember all too well the days before Fulmer. When you didnt worry about SEC and Nat'l Championships, you just worried about beating Alabama. As for a new coach, there are several names that are always mentioned, but right now is not the time to do anything. If a change is made it should be at the end of the year. Firing coaches in mid-season helps no one.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Phillip Fulmer

    I don't think that Phil had much to do with putting UT on the map, I think a man named Robert Neyland done that way before any of us were around. And it's not like UT was down and out will Phil arrived either.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Phillip Fulmer

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skywalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tommy Bowden would look good in Tennessee orange. </div></div>
    Firing coaches in mid-season helps no one. </div></div>

    Firing Phil in mid-season would sure help me!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Phillip Fulmer

    UT can have Joker Phillips.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •